Dizzy Pig Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr_whipple

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 3, 2021
Virginia
I had heard about the dizzy pig rubs etc but hadn't seen any on the shelves until the other day. Ran into this at the local butcher shop. The fact that salt was the last ingredient sold me. That and spicy pineapple just sounded good. Was looking for something different and oh boy did I find it. Did it up yesterday.

20220904_155937.jpg

Rubbed them up and threw them on the pellet pooper at 265 running the last of the cherry pellets, and I topped off the hopper with plum but I'm not sure if we got down to the plum yet. Looking for a little faster cook. Pic doesn't do it justice, but there's actually quite a bit of rub on those.
20220904_155856.jpg

And here's the finish. These were really tasty and tender. I went no sauce on these just to try that rub out and wow. Sorry, no cut or plated pics, but thanks for looking.

20220904_181930.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky