Dinner tonight ideas HELP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Mulvane, KS
Looking for dinner ideas tonight for 3 adults 1 kid
Mother in law slipped on ice yesterday and shredded her ACL and will be staying with us for a while, while she recovers. Looking to do something for dinner tonight. Nothing that takes all day but 5-6 hours cook time I’m fine with. Not really picky eaters. A coworker yesterday brought in some Mac and cheese he did in the oven with smoked Gouda and mozzarella and some other cheeses. So hit me with your favorite smoked Mac and cheese recipes(start to finish). Was thinking like some chicken thighs or something sounds pretty good too. I’m up for anything on the protein end. Thanks in advance

Reactions: negolien
Mother in law slipped on ice yesterday and shredded her ACL and will be staying with us for a while, while she recovers. Looking to do something for dinner tonight. Nothing that takes all day but 5-6 hours cook time I’m fine with. Not really picky eaters. A coworker yesterday brought in some Mac and cheese he did in the oven with smoked Gouda and mozzarella and some other cheeses. So hit me with your favorite smoked Mac and cheese recipes(start to finish). Was thinking like some chicken thighs or something sounds pretty good too. I’m up for anything on the protein end. Thanks in advance
How about some 3 2 1 ribs. I thawed some out to do today but we are supposed to get a snow storm so I think I'll wait until tomorrow to do them.

How about some 3 2 1 ribs. I thawed some out to do today but we are supposed to get a snow storm so I think I'll wait until tomorrow to do them.
That’s an idea I thought of as well. I haven’t done ribs in a while too

Meatloaf

Reactions: jake0531
I vote meatloaf and baked potatoes.
Second choice is pork loin, that’s a pretty quick cook.

We're having beef stew tonight, but if your looking for something different then a fatty may be in order. You can basically fill them with any ingredients you like, but my favorite is the meat lovers.

Chris

Reactions: jake0531
I went ahead and just picked up a pack of bone in thighs and stuff to make Mac and cheese. Simple and easy and feeds everyone!

Reactions: smokerjim
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky