Diners, Drive-Ins And Dives Features KC BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Paul (Beer-B-Q),

Please quit listing the BBQ joints in the KC area, or I will be forced to list the ones in my area!

Alright that does it, here they are:

That's it, that's all of them.

Bear
How long does it take to visit all of them?
d0f39a32_roflmao.gif
ee93e1a9_sign10.gif

I've been to the Johnnys in Shawnee Mission and the one in Olathe.  The ribs were good at both but actually a little better from the Olathe location for some reason.

How long does it take to visit all of them?
d0f39a32_roflmao.gif
ee93e1a9_sign10.gif
LOL---Not long at all---Doesn't take much gas from one to another either.

Where do you guys get these neat little smileys? I love the one rolling on the floor laughing, or is it something I wouldn't know how to do anyway?

Bear

LOL---Not long at all---Doesn't take much gas from one to another either.

Where do you guys get these neat little smileys? I love the one rolling on the floor laughing, or is it something I wouldn't know how to do anyway?

Bear
I have them in my Photobucket account, I will download the album for you if you want.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky