Dim Sum Recipes?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
dim sum dĭm′ soo͝m′, sŭm′

• n.

A traditional Chinese cuisine in which small portions of a variety of foods, including an assortment of steamed or fried dumplings, are served in succession.
  • n.

A Cantonese-style meal traditionally eaten in late morning or early afternoon comprising tea and food typically placed in small steamer baskets or on small plates and often served from carts that move around from table to table in a restaurant.
  • n.

The food served at a dim sum meal, typically including dumplings, seafood and desserts.

I like “Pot Stickers”, I would watch a u-Tube video to learn how to wrap your recipe in the wrapper.
Here is one of my Favorites... (we make “dumplings” all the time.). Many are out there... but “Dim Sum”
is really a bunch of Chinese bite sized foods (like wings!)
this gal‘s recipe is great and you can swap the beef for a pork/shrimp or chicken dish.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky