Deli style smoked beef sandwich .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks great! I think I’ll have to try this for myself
Thanks bud . Let me know if you do .
The soup or stock also works to take the " red " out if you have people that doesn't like pink . Leave it in the pot and put a portion in to further cook .

Heck of a job there buddy.
When first reading the post my mouth started to water. Then as I read further my knees started to shake. That finish was absolutely money. I’m bookmarked.

Reactions: chopsaw
Wow! That is a killer sandwich, I could double fist that! Awesome work, thank you for sharing!
You bet . Thanks for the comments .

Looks fantastic Chop!! I could go for that right now. What is reaper beef?
Thanks Jeff .
Dried beef , but I add the reaper powder to it . I use Tender quick for the cure .
This is from the last batch I did . You can see how red it gets from the reaper dust . It's good ,,, and hot .
20191211_093946.jpg

Reactions: Bearcarver and xray
Wow rich, that all looks fantastic

And I would stand in line for that plate. You got my favorite on everything.
Fried onions, onion rolls and a side of onion rings, that's what I call perfect flavors

David

That looks over the top excellent, Rich! Great work all around. Visually perfect too. You can tell how delicious it was. Is the Cure necessary more for color or flavoring?

You bet . Thanks for the comments .

Thanks Jeff .
Dried beef , but I add the reaper powder to it . I use Tender quick for the cure .
This is from the last batch I did . You can see how red it gets from the reaper dust . It's good ,,, and hot .
View attachment 515245
I’ll bet that could cook itself haha. Reaper is really hot for sure

Very nice. I have made deli beef before. Now I have to try it your way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky