Delayed Posting of New Year’s Day Pork & Kraut

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking grub Bear!! Mrs. Bear gets another big LIKE from me, that's for sure. I just hope you're keeping track of who is getting the LIKES as she deserves credit on some of this stuff :emoji_wink: A couple more of these and she may have to get herself a username also:emoji_sunglasses:

Bear continues to amaze,
Robert

Great looking grub Bear!! Mrs. Bear gets another big LIKE from me, that's for sure. I just hope you're keeping track of who is getting the LIKES as she deserves credit on some of this stuff :emoji_wink: A couple more of these and she may have to get herself a username also:emoji_sunglasses:

Bear continues to amaze,
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
Yup, I give her a lot of Likes, as she has to take over more & more of the things I can no longer do. I even quit driving & got rid of my Truck, so she has to shuttle me to my Dr visits too.
Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky