Debating getting a pellet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The good thing is that she’ll most likely like the BBQ better off the pellet grill. She usually says my BBQ is too smoky for her.

Reactions: smokin pastor
Same here and after cooking on mine for almost 2 years I actually prefer the flavor from the pellet smoker now. I tried a smoke tube and I thought the flavor was too bitter. I'm good with 100% hickory pellets now.

I have had my pellet grill for bout 5 years now (the one I have is not on your list). I just wanted to say that I really enjoy cooking on it! It is my go to for cooking most the time. The set & forget is great, as I can be doing other stuff while the TBS is rolling! There are times I'll pull out the offset if I have the time to tend it & kick back a few beers! Good luck on your decision!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky