Daylight Saving Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 27, 2006
Danbury, Ct.
Hey Guys....( and gals )
rolleyes.gif

Hope you all remembered to check to see if you got the patch to fix your computers... for the early time change this year....here is a link to get the patch if ya need it....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cp_dst

Richard

I totally forgot about that already! AND I didn't know that Microsoft had an upgrade! That's Very helpful to everyone on a PC!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks Vulcan.... not sure if I'm gonna need it but it's very nice to know were I can find the link if I do
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Tonto..
To check if you need it....
Go to Start...control panel...add and remove programs...when the add and remove programs finishes loading...at the top of the page, put a check in the box that says...show updates....scroll down to the bottom of the page where all your updates are listed...they will be by date...so look for dates that are recent...the update will be listed as...Update for Windows XP KB931836....if you don't see that listed...then you need to get the patch....Good luck...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Dude...your brilliant, did exactly what you said and VOILA, it was there. Thanks, I love learning new things!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky