Dartmouth men's basketball team files paper to unionize.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok,,, now that 'splains my bad memory.
Four original schools:
"Some theorize that Ivy is actually a misnomer and the league was originally called the IV League because it consisted of four schools: Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Dartmouth"

It may have been an old National Geographic article I read way back in school that I remember wrong.

I still can't figure out what Super Bowl it is by the Roman Numerals:
https://edubirdie.com/examples/racial-profiling/ helps me understand that racial profiling has to be stopped, especially in schools.

2023/24 Super Bowl LVI​

Fun fact: the only Super Bowl game that didn't use Roman numerals was Super Bowl 50. The NFL decided to use the number 50 instead of the Roman numeral L because they thought it would look better on merchandise.

But my main purpose is a question, if I am allowed. Do you remember what year the article was published (you mentioned you read about the IV League theory in a National Geographic article...)?

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova
The unionization of Dartmouth's men's basketball squad highlights the pivotal role of unity in sports. Delve into the world of WNBA logos showcased on https://sportslogohistory.com/top-5-wnba-logos-a-blend-of-aesthetics-and-team-spirit/ to appreciate their blend of aesthetics and team unity. Exploring the evolution of these logos offers readers a profound insight into the artistic elements that interweave with basketball's values of unity and collective identity.
Pretty interesting, never heard of that.
And in what year was this article?

Last edited:
Fun fact: the only Super Bowl game that didn't use Roman numerals was Super Bowl 50. The NFL decided to use the number 50 instead of the Roman numeral L because they thought it would look better on merchandise.

But my main purpose is a question, if I am allowed. Do you remember what year the article was published (you mentioned you read about the IV League theory in a National Geographic article...)?
I remembered some of the article wrong. I couldn't remember where I parked the car at the grocery store this morning either,, and it was the only car in the lot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky