Custom Stainless Steel Electric Smoker with Controllers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokechoke

Original poster
Jul 24, 2016
Located in South Bend, IN. This is a custom built stainless steel smoker . has two Solo SL4848 controllers with a temperature probe and meat probe (meat probe will need connected) It has weatherproof on/off switch, twist locking latch doors with gaskets. High temp food safe insulation. stainless steel cooking grate. total size is 48"T x 24" W. 21" x 21" cooking champer. 21"x21" heating chamber. Has a electric heating element that I am fairly certain is bad, the unit turns on and sends power to the heating element but won't get hot. The element will not get hot when hooked to a external power source at 10 amps. All connections are corrosion free. I don't have the time and could use the space in the garage. Would like to see this go to someone who is serious about getting her back up and running. PM for more pictures and a phone number. 

BUMP. Open to offers, this is a great setup and would like to see someone put it to use!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky