Cube Steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My wife made me some cube steak with mushroom gravy over bow tye noodles

The bread is jalapeno/cheese made by a local bread maker.

IMG_3795.JPG

IMG_3796.JPG

I cook it a lot, but serve it over rice. Homemade mushroom and onion gravy with the emphasis on lots of onions and mushrooms.

That looks awesome. My son made Swedish meatballs on egg noodles tonight . Looks close to the same . Nice meal .

It's still here but we stopped buying it because it's expensive. Used to be about the same price as ground beef but is now is steak prices. Wife likes it the way above but I like it as "swiss steak" with a tomato base. If it ever comes down again or if I get the do hickey to make it I want to country fried steak. Never had it.

It's still here but we stopped buying it because it's expensive. Used to be about the same price as ground beef but is now is steak prices. Wife likes it the way above but I like it as "swiss steak" with a tomato base. If it ever comes down again or if I get the do hickey to make it I want to country fried steak. Never had it.

I've got the Weston cuber and have gotten a lot of use out of it. I like to run boneless pork chops thru twice, bread and fry 'em. Makes a great sammich!
Haven't had chicken fried steak since I was a kid, i'll have to give that a shot.

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky