Crustless Quiche

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steve!
Awesome looking quiche !
That is a big favorite around here, but we keep on switching the ingredients, usually what we have in the house. And we do it without the crust too!
Good stuff! Nicely done!
Al

Thanks Al!

Thanks! I'd be having a Bloody Mary. But I'm out of vodka. I wonder how it would taste with Rye?!
Not sure...but if you try it let me know! Who knows I might end up in the same predicament. I drink my Templeton rye straight, or on ice.

Ryan

Not sure...but if you try it let me know! Who knows I might end up in the same predicament. I drink my Templeton rye straight, or on ice.

Ryan

I've had Templeton rye. Good stuff. I've only seen it up this way a couple of times. I do appreciate a good rye. Usually straight up with bourbon stones. I have a bottle of Cask and Crew, our company brand. It is a rye blend. And pretty good.

The one who must be obeyed mentioned that she had a urge for Quiche.
Reminds me of a time some years ago when I was lunching at my neighborhood bar and the guy next to me ordered "the seafood quickie."

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky