Crunch wraps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’d say your daughter had a great idea Peachey! That is awesome… Very tasty looking dinner and breakfast! BTW, I like the Farmall coffee cup!

Here goes my breakfast. Egg, taco seasoning and some crumbled up bacon from yesterday’s breakfast View attachment 511656
Onto the flat topView attachment 511657sour cream, cheese, egg, cheese, more bacon and salsa View attachment 511658View attachment 511659View attachment 511660
Almost forgot the Tostada View attachment 511661
Torn piece of tortilla View attachment 511662View attachment 511663View attachment 511664View attachment 511665
Wish I had some hash browns to put inside.
Thanks for looking
That looks really really good! Awesome work!
And I like your coffee cup too! Why farm some when you can Farmall?

Wow that looks good!! I'll take two please :emoji_wink: I'm thinking I might like the breakfast version better than the dinner version. Guess I'll have to try both and do a comparison.

Robert
The possibility’s are endless I’m thinking. I look forward to seeing how you take the crunch wrap to the next level.

Reactions: flatbroke
That looks really really good! Awesome work!
And I like your coffee cup too! Why farm some when you can Farmall?
Thanks buddy! I was looking forward to doing some work on my Farmall H today but I’ve come down with something. Spending the day coughing with chest pains. About all I’ve been able to do is manage the butts I got in the smoker. :emoji_wink::emoji_wink: Nice joke!

Reactions: flatbroke
The breakfast crunch wrap looks like a homerun! I’d smash at least one of those for breakfast. I’ve got some low carb tortillas so I’m going to have to drag the Blackstone out this week.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Hmmm, I never had anything like that, but it looks Great from here!!
And I like everything you have on that list !
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

WTW! are you the nail police!!!

Your flat borrito looks really tasty.... all I have is fried bologna
try a fried bologna crunch wrap
The breakfast crunch wrap looks like a homerun! I’d smash at least one of those for breakfast. I’ve got some low carb tortillas so I’m going to have to drag the Blackstone out this week.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing your thread.
Hmmm, I never had anything like that, but it looks Great from here!!
And I like everything you have on that list !
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear. I’m thinking this might even work in an air fryer. You could make one with some of your smoked sausage, potatoes and peppers and onions.

Thanks. I wasn’t going to post this until the guys in a group pm encouraged me to.

You should always post , if not we would not see this great blend of food and how to do it.
Glad you did , but always do. Someone will like it for sure, I know I try to read them all . Maybe
a few things I will not eat , Blood Pudding etc, lol

Thanks again for posting

David

You should always post , if not we would not see this great blend of food and how to do it.
Glad you did , but always do. Someone will like it for sure, I know I try to read them all . Maybe
a few things I will not eat , Blood Pudding etc, lol

Thanks again for posting

David
Yeah I guess keeping things in pm isn’t nice to others. I’ll try to do better and encourage others to do the same. On a side note there has been some good conversations in chat lately, I know some guys don’t like it for some reason but it is a nice place to bounce ideas around and what not

The possibility’s are endless
this is about as creative as I get lately;
crunch.jpeg
crunch.jpeg

Reactions: smokin peachey
Very cool! I’m thinking some pulled pork would be tasty in one of those!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky