Creole Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BourbonQueen

Original poster
Jul 7, 2014
1F2FBAF4-838A-4BAF-98A2-D6F7F2084616.jpeg

I smoked a chicken at 275 on my WSM with some apple wood and a little hickory. I injected with some creole butter and did a dry rub with salt, pepper and Tony Chacheres Creole seasoning. Took a little over 3 hours and is good!

Fantastic looking bird . I bet it was good . Nice work . Thanks for posting .

having lived in New Orleans for 10 years i can tell you that is NOT creole chicken !! its a nicely smoked chicken for sure but creole chicken is not cooked in a smoker and has waay more ingredients , not that your chicken doesn't look good ...it does but it takes more than adding something like Tony Chacheres seasoning to make Creole chicken

chopsaw : i was not trying to be mean or anything like that but creole cooking is in a class all its own , the man made a nice looking smoked chicken and i said so

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky