Creamy taco soup and flautas (keto / low carb friendly)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, they do, but that's only if you want to pay their insane $12 prices for a $4 product.
(I refuse to pay their prices for stuff like this, it's maddening).

Try ordering them from Target, of coarse Target won't send them to CA, so I'm still on a quest for them.

They really make it tough to stick to this low carb or Keto thing.

jcam222 jcam222
Jeff, that looks frick'in amazing bruth'a!!!!!
I've been dreaming about Mexican food, I swear tamales and street taco's are haunting me in my sleep, that's not good, right? hahahaha

I got them on netrition for $4ish from the link jcam222 jcam222 posted. They have a ton of good low carb stuff so it's not hard to hit the $20 minimum.

Reactions: jcam222
I made some chicken flautas last night Jeff, used what are supposed to be low carb spinach torts. They don't brown up like flour torts, and aren't really low carb at all it seems, tho they were delicious. I'm going to order some Mama Lupe torts, less carbs and I like the look more. Thanks Jeff! RAY
DSCN3565.JPG

Late to the party. Doing some catch-up here. That my friend is amazing...simply amazing. What an incredible looking meal. With the weather we have been having that would be a perfect dinner. You just keep turning out some of the very best looking food I've ever seen.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Dang just wow and I know there is no leftovers. Hey, any houses close to you for sale? Just wondering so I could make the next meal.

Warren
Funny enough the house right across the street is for sale lol.

I was able to find the mission tortillas locally only 4 net carbs ea.
The thing I like about the Mama Lupe is they are sort of raw and need cooked. The really shine when frying them. I use the mission at times too.

Reactions: clifish
I made some chicken flautas last night Jeff, used what are supposed to be low carb spinach torts. They don't brown up like flour torts, and aren't really low carb at all it seems, tho they were delicious. I'm going to order some Mama Lupe torts, less carbs and I like the look more. Thanks Jeff! RAY
View attachment 521677
Those looks tasty though Ray!! I use a spinach wrap sometimes that has 3 or 4 net carbs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky