Crazy 4 chuck. 2 Chuck Roasts , Garbage potatoes & Cream cheese blocks w/pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
So did a chuck a few weeks back split it and did pulled beef and burnt ends. Went over great. So wife wanted me to do more so 2 Chuck roasts this time 1 each way.
6E8B4E92-C271-429E-92B7-7E16758D1348.jpeg
9F30207D-42DB-4E94-A051-EB4F5F33DD79.jpeg
B87AA743-94AB-4843-8203-B2F9A5262D13.jpeg
B1FFD23C-2288-4A1B-AD6F-7B888068D973.jpeg
FAC62A46-8EC4-40F5-9067-2238CE04F87A.jpeg

Looks fantastic man. Crazy nice smoke ring too. Honestly I’ll take chuck over brisket everyday. Especially true with my fav which is pulled chuck!!

Reactions: dr rat
Yum. I think the main reason I am so dam fat is because for years one of my favorite meals was sausage, taters and onions all rendered down slow then caramelized in bacon fat and covered in American cheese. Put some burnt ends on the plate and I'm passing out in my recliner with one burnt end ending up on my chest where it fell from my snoring mouth.

For a real kicker of a taste change, try slicing up a small sweet tater and tossing that into the mix (probably 4/1 ratio of regular tater to sweet). It was good all fried together.

Reactions: dr rat
Looks fantastic man. Crazy nice smoke ring too. Honestly I’ll take chuck over brisket everyday. Especially true with my fav which is pulled chuck!!
Thanks yeah always loved brisket, but the more I do chuck the more I like it. Kind of obsessed with it at the moment.
Beautiful beef bonanza. :emoji_thumbsup:
I'd mow down some taters too.
Thank you
That's a great hearty meal there for sure.
Lots of all on my plate .

David

Thanks David, I definitely had a plate full or 2 lol

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Yum. I think the main reason I am so dam fat is because for years one of my favorite meals was sausage, taters and onions all rendered down slow then caramelized in bacon fat and covered in American cheese. Put some burnt ends on the plate and I'm passing out in my recliner with one burnt end ending up on my chest where it fell from my snoring mouth.

For a real kicker of a taste change, try slicing up a small sweet tater and tossing that into the mix (probably 4/1 ratio of regular tater to sweet). It was good all fried together.
I'll give sweet tater a try thanks
Great looking eats there! Big like!
Thanks Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky