Crab Ravioli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Ray, your thread here inspired me to put a Ravioli maker in my Amazon cart. Still thinking on it but your latest batch may push me over the edge.

Does this one look OK? What else would I need? I assume you make your own pasta?

Reactions: sawhorseray
Hey Ray, your thread here inspired me to put a Ravioli maker in my Amazon cart. Still thinking on it but your latest batch may push me over the edge. Does this one look OK? What else would I need? I assume you make your own pasta?

Yeah Jack, that looks just like what I use. Of course I make my own pasta, and always out of semolina flour. Some years back my DW got me a Kitchenaid stand mixer and that's when things started to take off. The stand mixer and dough hook will make the dough, then you'll need the roller attachment to make the pasta sheets. I got a set of these from Amazon, roller and spaghetti and fettuccini cutters.

My Sicilian noni used to make pasta from scratch with her hands and a rolling pin, too much work for me. There are videos on YouTube that'll give you a step by step for making ravs. It's a painstaking process, took me about four hours to make seven dozen ravs, worth every second. Hope this helps Jack, let YouTube be your friend, here's a good starting place. RAY

Reactions: one eyed jack
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky