Crab Cakes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Richie those crab cakes look Awesome!!! Thx for posting your recipe as well. I am definitely going to try it. Big Like.
Congrats on the carousel ride.

Richie I've been on vacation in Georgia visiting my daughter the last week or so. I'm glad I didn't miss this one. Boy that looks really good. I haven't had a good crab cake since we traveled down to Delaware for my daughters little league softball regionals. We stopped somewhere on the way home and had a few.

Point for sure.

Chris

Yes Yes Yes MMM.Never thought about a mudbug cake,I usually eat them steamed spiced or breaded/fried/poboy.
Nice work Richie!

Up here they are expensive when I go to Ga. I can't find a good place to buy them.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Richie those crab cakes look Awesome!!! Thx for posting your recipe as well. I am definitely going to try it. Big Like.
Congrats on the carousel ride.

Charlie I have a hard time not sharing my recipes,makes me feel good when someone post one of them.Thanks for the Big Like I appreciate it
Richie

Man! I love some crab cakes and those look awesome! You may be onto something with the crawdad cake idea

Man! I love some crab cakes and those look awesome! You may be onto something with the crawdad cake idea

Thanks it is a good idea & probably easier getting the meat out of them,thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I just came into possession of 5 lbs of large lump blue crab and I immediately came here to borrowed your recipe. I am looking forward to trying some of your crab cakes. With all the recipes I have tried I have never been a fan of what I have attempted although I really like them in some restaurants so it must be my delivery. LOL .... Because of that I have always made crab meat remoulade, its a salad and pretty safe.

I will most definitely let you know how much I am sure I'll like yours! Oh and Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

I just came into possession of 5 lbs of large lump blue crab and I immediately came here to borrowed your recipe. I am looking forward to trying some of your crab cakes. With all the recipes I have tried I have never been a fan of what I have attempted although I really like them in some restaurants so it must be my delivery. LOL .... Because of that I have always made crab meat remoulade, its a salad and pretty safe.

I will most definitely let you know how much I am sure I'll like yours! Oh and Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

Kevin I am Jealous how do you get so lucky. Nice I couldn't find a place to crab this year,but I have been looking at maps an think I found an area no one knows about.
I hope you enjoy my recipe as much as I enjoy your Pie crust recipe.Looking forward to your opinion on it.Merry X-Mas my Friend
Richie

Richie,
Always nice seeing others making crab cakes. We just had crab sandwiches last night from some Dungeness crab we got while fishing this past week. What type of crab are you catching?

Craig

Richie,
Always nice seeing others making crab cakes. We just had crab sandwiches last night from some Dungeness crab we got while fishing this past week. What type of crab are you catching?

Craig
Craig They were Jersey Blue Claws
Richie

Mmmmmm..... blue crabs. Its good to really love 'em, cause they're the only kind we get.....LOL I know Richie is a Pro, probably uses traps. We always used a toutline set up. Washtub with a rope to a belt loop to throw the crabs over into. LOL would "Borrow" Momma's deep fryer basket to tie to a stick to catch with. Crab, and party all day.

Mmmmmm..... blue crabs. Its good to really love 'em, cause they're the only kind we get.....LOL I know Richie is a Pro, probably uses traps. We always used a toutline set up. Washtub with a rope to a belt loop to throw the crabs over into. LOL would "Borrow" Momma's deep fryer basket to tie to a stick to catch with. Crab, and party all day.
Caught many a crab with a scap net string with a killy ring.
Hows the Crab Cakes taste.
Richie

Thanks for Bumping!!
This is the first I saw this thread, and those Crab Cakes Look Awesome!!
Nice Job, Brother Richie!!
Like.

Bear

Thanks for Bumping!!
This is the first I saw this thread, and those Crab Cakes Look Awesome!!
Nice Job, Brother Richie!!
Like.

Bear
Brother John Glad you were able to see it,if I don't find a place to Crab up here I may be making them out of canned Crab meat.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
Hope we woke Kevin up LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky