Couple wings and onions with bell peppers.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Felt like eating wings today. Wife cut up some onions and bell peppers. I added some tallow to them when she was not looking and seasoned. Had 1 dozen wings and Let them rip for 55 min at 300 Ish. The veggies went for 1.5 hrs.
Wings were seasoned with Kosmo dirty bird and killer bee. Very nice combo
Anyway. Nothing fancy but for the wife and I it was plenty. We still have 8 wings left for tomorrow as two each filled us up
5E2BDF86-EEE1-4B41-BC60-A4BEA1796E36.jpeg
BA53BC5E-9B98-4BA6-B24F-EC2A802F8BED.jpeg
CC59A89C-3214-4320-B778-D58DC2CA357E.jpeg
4D81E8DF-1CDD-4B22-A4F2-CBCF9DCA386C.jpeg
D2CDA7EB-5363-4287-BC1D-28086DE469C4.jpeg
E37A14E9-0427-4D54-AC08-F0864A7165B3.jpeg
B1EFB808-13A5-4245-BB7F-416B4642230B.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like some nice crispy wings, I could take a few off your hands for you.

David
Thanks. There were not much to be had. I got a case from the restaurant depot to try out. Unfortunately when I broke the case down I only packaged them 1 dozen to a bag. Next time will be 2 dozen. Lol. The wife and I don’t eat much at dinner any more. I like to cook stuff but end up feeding neighbors, family and friends which is good too.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks delicious . Did you get a new smoker? Looks like a roof also?
Thanks. I wanted a covered area to cook in but didn’t want to build a carport or gazebo on the patio. So I found a smoker with a built in shelter. Rain sleet or snow bbq will be ready to go.

Reactions: smokin peachey
That’s awesome
I kind of like it. I was using a 12x12 popup tent over my patio model stick burner but during a rain storm and mid cook jt went airborne ending upside down In the neighbors yard. I said my my self, Self something needs to change

Hard to beat wings and yours look excellent FB. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: flatbroke
Good to see a post from you FB, wings look great and I bet that tallow added some nice richness to the veggies. Love the roof, I need to do something as well. I keep a pondering buying one of the gazebo kits from Sam’s or Costco.

Good to see a post from you FB, wings look great and I bet that tallow added some nice richness to the veggies. Love the roof, I need to do something as well. I keep a pondering buying one of the gazebo kits from Sam’s or Costco.
Thanks. I had been looking at the Costco one As well. Looked pretty nice.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky