Couple Tomahawks!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, fired up the kettle for some steaks a few weeks ago! Just getting around to posting.

488CD8CE-E28B-440F-BBBB-E3932B747D43.jpeg

Cooked these indirect with RO briqs and a chunk of mulberry... flipping a couple times til IT 135* then pulled em off for a 15 min rest. Final IT was 138*

4066DE3A-4E98-42BC-88A1-15E6C6653CDA.jpeg

These were some huge steaks, so we cut and plated up off of one steak for the four of us with the wife’s broccoli bacon salad which is insanely good!

2274E58B-37A8-4FDE-8C9A-0A67E24393A6.jpeg

Had steak for a couple meals, thanks for lookin all!

Hey Justin!

Man, you’re on a roll this weekend buddy! Those steaks look absolutely terrific! Between this thread and that wings thread, you got me drooling on my keyboard! :emoji_wink:

Nicely done Buddy...like!

Red

Nothing like a good steak, and those look perfect.

Point for sure
Chris

Hey Justin!

Man, you’re on a roll this weekend buddy! Those steaks look absolutely terrific! Between this thread and that wings thread, you got me drooling on my keyboard! :emoji_wink:

Nicely done Buddy...like!

Red

Hey Red, you are too kind my friend! Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like.

Justin my friend the steaks look great!I would even eat the salad.
Richie

Hey buddy, it's been a while. Appreciate ya dropping a line and the like. You all get settled into your new home?

Love tomahawks. Nice job. What’s in the broccoli salad?

Thank you, these turned out great! Appreciate the like too. I will ask my wife to jot down the recipe and I'll post it, that recipe is one of my fav side dishes.

Reactions: wbf610
Love tomahawks. Nice job. What’s in the broccoli salad?

Sorry for the delayed response...

This is my wife's recipe... And a fav side dish of mine. I love this stuff! She had a few minutes and jotted down the recipe...

Broccoli Salad

Ingredients:

-8 cups chopped broccoli
-6 oz sharp cheddar (cut into small cubes or shredded)
-1/4 cup diced red onion
-8 slices fried bacon crumbled
-1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo
-1 tsp white distilled vinegar

Prep:

Salad:
Add broccoli, cheddar, onion and bacon into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.

Dressing:

In a small mixing bowl, mix the mayo and vinegar together. Mix well.

The Finale:

Pour the dressing slowly over the salad while mixing... Mix again, let sit in fridge for at least an hour and serve...

Enjoy!

Reactions: wbf610
Sorry for the delayed response...

This is my wife's recipe... And a fav side dish of mine. I love this stuff! She had a few minutes and jotted down the recipe...

Broccoli Salad

Ingredients:

-8 cups chopped broccoli
-6 oz sharp cheddar (cut into small cubes or shredded)
-1/4 cup diced red onion
-8 slices fried bacon crumbled
-1/2 to 3/4 cup mayo
-1 tsp white distilled vinegar

Prep:

Salad:
Add broccoli, cheddar, onion and bacon into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.

Dressing:

In a small mixing bowl, mix the mayo and vinegar together. Mix well.

The Finale:

Pour the dressing slowly over the salad while mixing... Mix again, let sit in fridge for at least an hour and serve...

Enjoy!
Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky