Couldn't log on last night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
I tried to get on the Forum last night, and gave up after about an hour of trying off & on:

I kept getting the same thing, in the Screen Shot below:

Was I alone on this?

Bear

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 5.58.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Ten minute game misconduct penalty for to many posts on the forum:emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:.

Chris

The guy that runs the Chicago server was probably outside taking the W flag off the lawn when you needed him to send you thru .

Thanks Guys!!
Every time something like this happens, my lack of 'Puter knowledge kicks in & I Panic. Last time (2 weeks ago) it was Lightning that hit. We heard the sizzle from up in the loft (sounded like "ZzzzZZTTTtt").
Lightning took out our Time Capsule & our network router that time.

A couple years ago, it was our big screen TV.
Sounded pretty much the same.
I guess it's because we're one of the highest houses within a few miles of here.

Bear

I had a cow get out n chew the lines to the forum. Sorry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky