Corned beef pastrami.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I found the grill but get a message saying unable to connect to the internet, no available wifi connection/source.
The directions and YouTube videos all say you need to connect to a wifi signal.
Will play around more and see.

Doc, you don't need any one's wifi. Your smoker should give off a signal, and your fone should find it.
in your setting section, go to wifi, and "search" for signals while standing next your your smoker (ensure it is all turned on) and your phone should find it.
My temp system operates without my home wifi, and only needs a phone to be active.
When I open my Wifi settings on my phone, I turn it on, and it will list ALL signals it can find.
Think I have it set up to use on my phone. Think it's trying to connect to net to check for software updates.

Hey Doc, did you download the APP for the grill onto your phone.
Ya have the app. I installed a new control board less than 6 months ago so hopefully won't need an update.

My son smoked a cbb and it was so salty 1 bite is all I could stand, it really needed a bath

I soak all of my store bought C.B. in h2o for 24 hrs than in apple juice for another 24 hrs or at least 12 hrs. before they go on the smoker. I can't stand salty meat and these turn out great.

I soak all of my store bought C.B. in h2o for 24 hrs than in apple juice for another 24 hrs or at least 12 hrs. before they go on the smoker. I can't stand salty meat and these turn out great.
That sounds tasty. Kept in mind for next one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky