Copycat Wings over New Grate

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man Jed those wings look righteous and a great cook on the spuds ! Glad you got a chance to try them . Ain't they good 😋

• Love
Reactions: bauchjw
Splendid!
Pork shots follow the same routine....
Sweet! Thank you! Im looking forward to trying that!

Great looking meal! Always fun to get new toys to play with..I need to try the melting potatoes. They look really good!
Highly recommended! A lot of fun to make and the taste/texture is excellent!

Very nice Jed, I think I may have the perfect opportunity to try that recipe very soon. I just did my first cook of vortex wings on the gourmet grate this weekend. This vortex works (and perfectly cooked skin!) and I love this grate. I'm using it on my WSM 22 (with a few mods :emoji_wink:)
I did get a little sticker shock buying wings recently :emoji_astonished:
Looks great and thanks for sharing - I'll use your experience to build onto my own.
Thank you! Yes, new toys are a blast! Its crazy how the vortex has become almost standard kit for kettle users now, but for a very good reason.
Wings are nuts now. I've been fine using thighs, but my wife was itching for some wings so she picked them up!
Learning from each other is what makes this place awesome!
1643821748043.png

Man those wings look amazing but I gotta say those potato's got me starving. Def got to try those out!
Thank you!
Fantastic! Do you need help enjoying that meal?
Thank you Sir! Youre welcome over anytime!

The wings look awesome!
But, OMG, potato’s in duck fat!
I have to try that!
Al
Thank you Al! Yes, motocrash motocrash put me down a fun road on that one!

Absolutely beautiful Jed. All of it is truly a work of art. Very well done sir. You have certainly been turning out some amazing food recently.
Robert
Thank you Robert! We've been having a ton of fun at home and all the inspiration, guidance and support here has made it possible!

Them is some mighty fine looking bird wings and taters! Love the coal pics!
Thank you! Im glad you appreciate the coal pics, I love it when the people here post them too. My wife still looks at me funny as I stare at the flames and take pictures. The beauty and power of primal fire definitely is a draw to this lifestyle/passion!

Man Jed those wings look righteous and a great cook on the spuds ! Glad you got a chance to try them . Ain't they good 😋
Thank you! They are delicious! Definitely the only competition for twice smoked potatoes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky