Copper Pot Beef Ribs!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks WHB! Yes better weather was nice! Although did you see the wind warning? Up to 70mph tonight and Monday....

Seen that!

What an awesome looking meal CS! Those beef ribs look great and pretty damn meaty! The sides and salad look outstanding as well!

What an awesome looking meal CS! Those beef ribs look great and pretty damn meaty! The sides and salad look outstanding as well!
thanks xray! Yes these were way more meaty than the usual trim the butcher does, but no complaining here!

7Vv7.gif

Straight cash my man! Everything looks excellent. Nice cook!

posts with lots of food pics are never too long. Esp when they look as tasty as this!

Gas burner to start charcoal chimney; charcoal to start wood...I think you have this smoking art perfected!

View attachment 491106

Straight cash my man! Everything looks excellent. Nice cook!
thanks man, I just love it when the cash hits the camera!

As always a fantastic cook there guy.

Warren
many thanks warren!

posts with lots of food pics are never too long. Esp when they look as tasty as this!

Gas burner to start charcoal chimney; charcoal to start wood...I think you have this smoking art perfected!
you know the saying, a pic is worth....... ......I do try :-)

Wow! Awesome job!

thanks yankee!

Cabo Cabo luvcatchingbass luvcatchingbass thanks for the likes

Last edited:
Those ribs look absolutely outstanding!! I've never considered ribs to be an "elegant" meal but darned if you didn't take them to that level with all the amazing stuff that went along with the meal Simply outstanding!!

Robert

Those ribs look absolutely outstanding!! I've never considered ribs to be an "elegant" meal but darned if you didn't take them to that level with all the amazing stuff that went along with the meal Simply outstanding!!

Robert

Thanks Robert! I'm learning from Gordon R on how simple presentation of sides and proteins can elevate them to a new level! This also includes doing deliberate steps to add layers of flavor and texture which really does make a difference! It really doesn't change the amount of work just how its done.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky