Cookshack smoker FS in Minnesota ** SOLD **

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jjwdiver

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 5, 2010
St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
After much deliberation, a few semi-sleepless nights and actually sitting in front of the unit and talking to it...I have decided to sell my Cookshack Super Smoker 50.  I recently took a job that will get me out of Minnesota and to a much warmer climate. Unfortunately I can't take it with me and do not want to toss it into long-term storage.

It is about 23 years old and has for the past 3 years been one overworked and under-complaining smoke machine!  OK...details can be found throughout the forum as to how it works and the food it kicks out, so if you're in the area and interested you can do your homework that way.  I am asking $450 for the smoker and the converted shed I kept it in.  Never had an issue with smokes at any time of the year and in all kinds of weather - winds, snow, rain, -10 temps, etc.

It isn't new, it isn't pretty, but it sure cranks out some tasty Q.   Check out some of the pics on my profile album...tried to connect to some of them here but it wouldnt work, sorry!

email if you have interest  [email protected]

located in Rochester, MN

Don't really want to ship it as the "shed" is caulked and would be a pain to disassemble

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky