Cooking in the rain

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice setup!

It rains so often here in Florida in the summer I just let it rain on the smoker.

Cools it down a bit but it picks right back up.

Maybe that's why we don't smoke too much in the summer, well that & the heat.

No rain these days & the smoke is rolling!

Al

Gotta love it. Up here in the mountains of Nor Cal that would collapse under the snow. We are right on the snow line today at 5000'. A few more degrees of temp drop and we should have a decent amount of snow.

Find a way, that's how smokers do it.

Where there is a smoker, there is a way.

We will be expecting pictures.

It will be great I'm sure of that.

Drink a beer and have fun.

Ed

Today was a busy day.  Not only did I cook some pulled pork, I also cooked pork sirloins, meatloaf, baked potatoes, and some burnt ends from some chuck roast that I cooked.  I took pictures of the pork picnic shoulder, and of the burnt ends.  Sorry no picture of the meatloaf.  It got eaten too fast.

Looks Great ! Today in Sunny Arizona I am doing 2 racks of Spare Ribs and a Chuck and of coarse there is rain in the forecast for late morning . I am like Al I just let it rain on the smoker holding temps can be challenging . But if it was easy everyone would do it !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky