Colonoscopy Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Best tasting meal ever! Haven’t had anything to eat for two days due to a prostectomy yesterday. My nurse just bought her husband a RecTec for his birthday, so I gave her this forum’s address.

Man, she must be the perfect wife!

image.jpg

GL There Ray

I'm sure you will be good.
Thanks for that! I'm feeling pretty good overall, life is a crapshoot, should be good to go. RAY

Looks Great Ray!!
I remember when I could eat like that.
Now that would make 4 breakfasts for me.
Best to you for tomorrow!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks you John! I hear what you're saying, I don't eat anything like I did in my younger years, but breakfast, I can still pound it down pretty good. Thanks for the Like Bear, I do appreciate it! RAY

Looks great! Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks for that, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! RAY

Great looking meal before the procedure but like Chopsaw stated when the bomb goes off remember that more bombs will follow ! Last time I did that I thought we were ready to make the trip to the hospital when a sudden urge hit me and we had to make a quick change of direction so I didn't bomb my shorts ! Close call but I made it . Good luck hope everything comes back clear
No need to turn around when you have a five gallon bucket in the bed of the truck. Only a fool drives around with no tissue, socks will work in a pinch! RAY

Dang that's the meal I always want after I wake up afterwards.
LoL When I woke up after my first one. Grill ask me if I wanted something to drink and some crackers.
Nope! I want a beer and some hot wings.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a bacon burger and Rolling Rock when I get home, maybe a glass of bourbon first! RAY

From the scope of things Ray ...that's a great breakfast.
I could go for that anytime of day

david
Thanks David, breakfast isn't just for Sundays since the flattop came to town! Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Thanks to my Crohns and already losing 14 inch’s of gut im on the yearly plan. Got that to look forward to in June. That is a heck of a breakfast!
Jim
Thanks Jim! It's always nice to have something to look forward to, tho some things are better than others. Thanks for the Like, much appreciated! RAY
Best tasting meal ever! Haven’t had anything to eat for two days due to a prostectomy yesterday. My nurse just bought her husband a RecTec for his birthday, so I gave her this forum’s address.

Man, she must be the perfect wife!
Sounds like no fun at all, now I don't feel so bad! RAY

Crapshoot! hahahah you might not want to use that term tonight! :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
Why not, it's fitting. RAY

Dang I want that breakfast everyday! I may not live to a colonoscopy but seems like a fair trade. 🤣
Hell, a youngster your age could eat two brekky's a day and have room for lunch! Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Great breakfast! Looks like a lot of fun to make too! Good luck!
It is a lot of fun Jed! outside with my dog Bob chasing the birds off, no pots and pans to clean, tho I'm not having a ton of fun at the moment. Thanks for the Like Jed, I do appreciate it! RAY

Great breakfast Ray! And look forward to the meal and drink you have after you get home!

Ryan

Reactions: sawhorseray
Good looking breakfast Ray that should hold ya for a bit. I hope you pumped out your septic or gave your local municipality a heads up that you'll be overloading the system shortly.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw
Great breakfast Ray! And look forward to the meal and drink you have after you get home!

Ryan
Good looking breakfast Ray that should hold ya for a bit. I hope you pumped out your septic or gave your local municipality a heads up that you'll be overloading the system shortly.

Chris
Great looking breakfast Ray and good luck with the colonoscopy.
SHR, Nice breakfast, that's a lot coming out later ! :)

Thanks for the comments and Like fellas, quite a night, can't wait to have this done with! RAY

Hope the ole corn hole ain't too sore. I want to know what's on the post colonoscopy menu? I'd probably stuff my face with a huge steak and baked potato and wash it down with several cold beers.

Hope the ole corn hole ain't too sore. I want to know what's on the post colonoscopy menu? I'd probably stuff my face with a huge steak and baked potato and wash it down with several cold beers.
Well the flattop is still ready to go after yesterday's breakfast John, I'm leaning towards a big bacon cheeseburger with caramelized onions on a homemade bun, just like this one. Maybe a nice glass of bourbon when I get home, couple of rolling Rocks to chase that burger down and smooth things out. If I'm too booger'd to play with the hot griddle it'll be a leg-o-lamb sanny.

DSCN3803.JPG

Well Ray, they say if you can't run with the big dogs to stay on the porch. you my friend are running with the big dogs!! That is one Hell of a breakfast right there buddy. Well done...and I bet you ate every bite of it :emoji_astonished:

Robert

Well Ray, they say if you can't run with the big dogs to stay on the porch. you my friend are running with the big dogs!! That is one Hell of a breakfast right there buddy. Well done...and I bet you ate every bite of it :emoji_astonished:

Robert
You bet I did Robert! Three years at boarding school taught me if it's on your plate you finish you finish it, and fast, that way you might get seconds! Thanks you for the Like my friend, much appreciated! RAY

They were OK, but I have to go back in six months for another. The stuff they gave me to clear things out didn't work as well as the old stuff, newer isn't always better, the doc didn't get the full view he was after.
He said he snagged one small polyp but wants to do it again for a thorough job, drive the truck a little further up the road and make sure everything's right. RAY

They were OK, but I have to go back in six months for another. The stuff they gave me to clear things out didn't work as well as the old stuff, newer isn't always better, the doc didn't get the full view he was after.
He said he snagged one small polyp but wants to do it again for a thorough job, drive the truck a little further up the road and make sure everything's right. RAY
Make a lighter breakfast next time...lol Glad it was nothing major but having to do it in 6 months sucks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky