• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cold smoker

rigman

Joined Nov 4, 2016
Hello all. Another question as I don't know anything about them. My son has been wanting to get a cold smoker. Lucky for him his birthday is coming up only I don't know which brand would be a good cold smoker. I'd like to keep the cost about $150 if possible. Any info from any and all would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Rusty

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Do you by any chance know what kind of smokers he has ?? What he will be doing the cold smoking in ?? As this will help to determine which one will be right for him ...

rigman

Joined Nov 4, 2016
He doesn't have a smoker. I was hoping I could pick up a smoker that would be sufficient. 

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
well.. actually a cold smoker is an attachment/option to add to a smoker ... to get all things needed to accomplish your goal will be more than $150 ... If he wants to cold smoke ONLY .. That can be accomplished with just a BIG cardboard box ....

rigman

Joined Nov 4, 2016
I appreciate the info. I actually thought you could buy something that would actually be considered a cold smoker in temperatures.

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Here are some cold smokers and the owner is also a member/sponser here... he would need some kind of cabinet/enclosure (hence the BIG cardboard box) ... These put out smoke with very little heat ...

http://www.amazenproducts.com/

rigman

Joined Nov 4, 2016
Oh sweet. Thank you very much. I will definitely look into these. Again thanks

Rusty

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.