co-op purchase for pellets?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinmatt

Original poster
Feb 20, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and I've got a question. I recently purchased our first smoker, it's a Traeger Texas pellet smoker. So far I absolutely love it!! I've been doing a lot of reading on different forums and a lot of people like the brand of Lumber Jack pellets available on Amazon. I went to the Lumber Jack web site and anyone can become a distributer if you purchase a pallet of pellets at a time. Since this is a "So Cal" group, is there enough people interested in going in on a large order like co-ops do and get some pellets at a reasonable price? If not Lumber Jack what about some other brand that everyone likes? Just thought I'd put it out there and see what discussion comes about. :sausage:

Matt

Last edited:
I don't see anybody responded to this?

Im not sure If I would ve - I smoke every weekend and I go thru 20# bag about every 5-6 weeks. Not sure if I need 200# laying around? but with enough people to say get 40 - that might work.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky