Chunks in AMNPS tray

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sland165

Original poster
Jun 2, 2018
Anyone ever used chunks successfully in their tray? Got a ton laying around and the tequila told me it could work.

If the chunk goes out and doesn't light the stuff behind it, you have to go and light it all again.
Case closed, problem solved... Tequila failed me... Back to the trusty bourbon, atleast it doesn't lie to me.

Lol. Bourbon never did anyone wrong. Never trust tequila. I just got done with the beers and sipping on some bullet bourbon as we speak

Hell yeah. Thinking about doing some pork tenderloins tomorrow myself. Looked in my freezer and found about 12 of them I bought on clearance a few months ago

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky