Christmas-New Years -2020 Discounts!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
1-Christmas2020-2.jpg

1ForSure.jpg

Hahaha I just got my order in the mail 10 minutes ago. I think you were waiting on me Marty!!! lol

• Wow
Reactions: mossymo
Sorry about that... we have the sale posted on multiple pages on our website, also at forums and Facebook pages & groups. For quite a few years now we run two discount periods per year, Black Friday through Cyber Monday and also Christmas through New Years.

Reactions: Norwester55
Sorry about that... we have the sale posted on multiple pages on our website, also at forums and Facebook pages & groups. For quite a few years now we run two discount periods per year, Black Friday through Cyber Monday and also Christmas through New Years.
Oh that's no problem at all! I linked straight to the seasoning pages rather than the home page anyway. I'm not sweating $3-4. :emoji_smile:
I'll keep it in mind next Black Friday though and stock up!

Trying some new stuff this time .
Garlic Summer sausage
German Bologna
Philly cheese steak Brat .

• Love
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky