Chorizo Taquitos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokininthegarden

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 14, 2018
Rocky mountians
I have been thinking about making these for awhile now and finally got around to making some chorizo so I could. These are really easy to make if you have a air fryer but you could deep fry them as well. I usually start them on my flattop because it is so much easier that way.
1598657755067.png

To start I reheat some chorizo then lightly oil a corn tortilla and cook it till it just barely starts to bubble. Next place the meat in the tortilla sprinkle with some queso fresco, roll up then in the air fryer for about 5 min. If I was going to serve these with on the table I would accompany them with some homemade salsa Fresca.
But any way they are served they are quite tasty.
Cal
C26A8A12-1EC0-4C11-83D1-EB11AAC19A86.jpeg
3DCDEC06-2011-411B-B3EF-5621ECA7287E.jpeg

looks good! Hope ya have a big flat top...the orders are coming in . Let's see Jake wants 5, Travis wants 10, so I better get 15...what I don't eat tonight i can pour gravy over and have for breakfast!

Ryan

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks great . I have some homemade chorizo in the freezer ( AC Leggs ) . Just might try this today .
Thanks for posting .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky