CHORIZO Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zippy12

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 6, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
I made up a 5 lbs of Chorizo sausage...
20210123_074440.jpg

did a 33/66% chorizo/burger meat mix and cooked on the webber
20210123_133343.jpg

20210123_135719.jpg

Put some Chili de Arbol salsa on top!!! 2nd one about gone now....
20210123_135611.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great and it appears to have the right amount of bleed from the paprika. Is this a scratch recipe or a mix? And do you add a little vinegar to your chorizo?

Looks great and it appears to have the right amount of bleed from the paprika. Is this a scratch recipe or a mix? And do you add a little vinegar to your chorizo?

no Paprika in this version. bleed is from Ancho and New Mexican chilies...

Thanks everyone ... I just work from a food coma nap!

Zippy those look friggin fantastic!! Id also love that sauce on them. I’ve been using salsa ranchera in burgers lately. I’ve got about a lbs if chorizo in the frig and some ground round I need to use up. I’m all over trying a blend like this in the next couple of days. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky