Chipotle Lime Grilled Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome!! Flavor sounds excellent. I’ve been into the south of the border flavor for the last couple weeks too. Tonight I’m doing shrimp Diablo and fish tacos. I’d like to get a nice taco holder with a rustic wood look

Reactions: kilo charlie
Looks awesome!! Flavor sounds excellent. I’ve been into the south of the border flavor for the last couple weeks too. Tonight I’m doing shrimp Diablo and fish tacos. I’d like to get a nice taco holder with a rustic wood look

Thank you!

You'll have to share this Shrimp Diablo!

What fish do you prefer for fish tacos?

Wow KC!! Those tacos look incredible!! Excellent job sir. gotta say though, being a craftsman myself, those taco holders are off the charts. Very well done on all counts.

Robert

I’d like to get a nice taco holder with a rustic wood look

If you're looking for a stainless steel taco holder with a wood look, I can't help there. If however you're looking for an actual wood taco holder, I could make some for you. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Dang nice work Charlie! On both the holder and the tacos! You got some beautiful color going on there! And congrats on another ride on the carousel!

Ryan

1626990953639.png

Looks great. Congratulations on the Rotator Tri Fecta too

Incredible looking tacos kilo! And I’m sure they were delicious!!

I do tacos almost one a week, shrimp tacos are a favorite here because they’re easy to assemble.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky