• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chimney Starters

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

cpaysonc

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
262
Reaction score
238
Location
Winnsboro
Any charcoal chimney starter recommendations, or do they all pretty much last a few years prior to rusting out, or handle failure as I just experienced. I keep it in a covered pavilion so I'm not rough on them. Would pay more for one that would last, but is that feasible considering the intense heat?
 
I had a Weber one for a few years, seemed like it would go a long time. I dont recall it rusting but its been a while.
 
Seems like a great consensus! Thanks much to all, delivery placed for the Weber Rapid fire!
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky