Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will take a couple bowls to go...OK I will stay and keep the beer pole busy!
LOL thanks Cliff, Two bowls it is. The Genny, Gansett, and PBRs are on the house. All others are BYOB.

Chris

I have a couple pepper powders stashed that kick it to the blazing sun 🔥
I can only imagine. I'll stick with baby steps and build my way up to those.

Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Gansett short for Narragansett. Another fine micro-brew. LOL

Chris

Reactions: clifish
That's a great looking pot of chili Chris. I just finished off mine a couple days ago. Besides cheese I put on my Mediterranean mix (Cucumber, tomato and red onion). the cold veg with the hot chili makes a great contrast.

Reactions: gmc2003
That's a great looking pot of chili Chris. I just finished off mine a couple days ago. Besides cheese I put on my Mediterranean mix (Cucumber, tomato and red onion). the cold veg with the hot chili makes a great contrast.

Thanks Chris, and for the tip. That mix sounds really good to me.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow Chris, that just looks very rich and hearty. No wimpy chili in your house, that's for sure. I'd tear up a few bowls of that....but where's the cornbread??

Robert

Reactions: gmc2003
How much tomato paste and diced tomatoes did you use? I'm gonna use your recipe and make a batch on Thursday.

Much appreciated!
Thank you, and sorry about the late response Demon, but for this batch I used 6oz can of paste, and a 14.5 oz can of petite diced. Make sure you taste it mid cook to see if you need more heat.

Chris, Good looking chili, a real comfort food.
Appreciate it CM. Getting ready for the cooler months that lay ahead.

Chris

Reactions: DemonPit
Wow Chris, that just looks very rich and hearty. No wimpy chili in your house, that's for sure. I'd tear up a few bowls of that....but where's the cornbread??

Robert
Thanks Robert. I love cornbread, but unfortunately neither my wife or I really enjoy baking. So it was a no-show for this round. Heck I even forgot to buy the saltines.

Chris

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky