Chili cheese corn dogs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
This is something I have once in a while. Pretty disgusting sounding. But, darn good!
Start out with corn dogs. These are chicken dogs. They were out of beef ones.

P2240005.JPG

Cook to box directions.

P2240006.JPG

Pull out the sticks. Slit open. And add the chili. Canned angus without beans. Preheated.

P2240007.JPG

Add a cheese blend. And nuke for a minute to melt the cheese.

P2240010.JPG

And there ya go! Tasty stuff. Though I would have preferred beef corn dogs. These were still really good.

1645715644622.png

Boo Yah! I'd tap that for sure. I haven't had a corn dog in years. This might get added to the "after 8 or 10 beers" to do list.

Looks darned tasty Steve. we do dogs like that regularly but not with the corn coating. Just buns but same concept. Bet that made a heck of a lunch but sure hope you had a nap penciled in after eating all of that :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Looks like a top 10 comfort food to me! I hadn't had a corn dog in forever, that looks delicious!

Man those look good Steve! I would get a box and nuke one or two for a quick lunch…the chili cheese on them take them over the top! I don’t know if I can put four of them away though. Do I get a free T shirt if I do??

Chili Cheese Corn Dog, oh yeah! I could get around that plate.Thanks for the idea, Steve. I do like to fire up the gasser and throw on a couple of corn dogs for a quick snack.

Doesn't sound gross to me. I now know what I'm having for lunch today! Will be a great meal after just finishing breaking my HVAC out of a block of ice lol

Nice job Steve!
You take what you have & make a meal.
Fun stuff, we do it all the time. It’s amazing what you can come up with!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky