Chicken Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linedpaper

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 28, 2016
I'm doing a pork loin tonight, however one of my guests is allergic to pork so throwing in some chicken thighs too. Pork loin is typically about 2 hours at 240, I'm only doing 4 thighs so I figure it shouldn't throw that off too much. Will the chicken take about the same time or longer at that temp? Seems like most people like to do it hotter to get a crispy skin, I might pop the thighs on the grill for a minute after to try to crisp them up, but trying to time things so they get done at the same time.

Thanks!

I think they should take about the same time to cook, and while the loin is resting you can crisp up the thighs on a hot grill.
Al

Thanks! Chicken ended up finishing 45 minutes earlier, but wrapped it in foil and it was all good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky