Chicken Thighs - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man I love me some chicken thighs and those looks award winning to me!! You’ve got those down pat. I just did some pork steaks on my Weber Performer. I’m still learning it for heat control and such. Neighbor gave it to me a few months back for like $125 and it’s pristine like new.

Reactions: gmc2003
Perfection!
Jim
Thank you Jim
Man I love me some chicken thighs and those looks award winning to me!! You’ve got those down pat. I just did some pork steaks on my Weber Performer. I’m still learning it for heat control and such. Neighbor gave it to me a few months back for like $125 and it’s pristine like new.
Appreciate it Jeff, and nice score. I'm confident you'll master that kettle after a cook or two. Welcome to the Kettle heads club.

Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Wow Chris, the who meal looks great but those thighs of yours are spectacular!! Very good looking stuff right there.

Robert

Reactions: gmc2003
Wow Chris, the who meal looks great but those thighs of yours are spectacular!! Very good looking stuff right there.

Robert
Appreciate it Robert, nothing fancy but oh so good.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky