Chicken Breasts Mini WSM w/ Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had to pick up more liver marinade while I practice patience

The only Chinese beer I've ever had was Tsingtao... [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Good looking thread the only thing I'd add is think about making a charcoal basket and don't be afraid to use more charcoal than you'll think you need! Whatever charcoal isn't used will be what you start the next smoke with and it'll help get you thru the white smoke phase to start quicker...

The only Chinese beer I've ever had was Tsingtao... [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Good looking thread the only thing I'd add is think about making a charcoal basket and don't be afraid to use more charcoal than you'll think you need! Whatever charcoal isn't used will be what you start the next smoke with and it'll help get you thru the white smoke phase to start quicker...
Well, yuengling is American and yes, I need a basket. Had to replace the spark plugs in the wife's car yesterday, so funds are low and I have other priorities. This mini rocks though!

Very nice! Some people tell me that they don't like breast because it's too dry. That's when I ask them if they own a thermometer! Looks very tasty!

Congratulations , and good for you on being patient
cool.gif

Nice Job on the Breasts, RM !!!
drool.gif

Good Pennsy' Beer Marinade too!!
icon14.gif

Keep up the good work!!

Bear

Very nice! Some people tell me that they don't like breast because it's too dry. That's when I ask them if they own a thermometer! Looks very tasty!
Thank you Spainglish! Yes the were. The outside edge was very crispy, but the inside was moist, juicy and packed with flavor!

Congratulations , and good for you on being patient :cool:
Thank you oldschoolbbq!

Nice Job on the Breasts, RM !!!:drool

Good Pennsy' Beer Marinade too!!Thumbs Up

Keep up the good work!!

Bear
Thank you Bear!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky