Chefs Choice Meat Slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Check the slicers at LEM. They have a couple that are fairly inexpensive, one is belt driven with 2 blades. They also have the larger and. heavier slicers. Pretty good selection for those who have ruled out the chefs choice slicers.
Thank you for the link, I ordered a cuisinart and the 615, if i dont like them I will send them back and look for something else, i will keep that site in mind.

Thanks

Keep an eye out for commercial stuff being sold off for one reason or another. I got my Chefmate by Globe for $200. It's a 10" blade with only the blade ring exposed, very low drag. It slices see-thru pastrami and I bet it would slice a tree limb.
I seen one today, its a globe , she did not know the model number as it was not on the lable. It was 7 years old. She wants 200 for it, it didnt look like it was in great shape though.

Check the slicers at LEM. They have a couple that are fairly inexpensive, one is belt driven with 2 blades. They also have the larger and. heavier slicers. Pretty good selection for those who have ruled out the chefs choice slicers.
I really like my LEM. came with t...m LEM. beat the hell out of $3K for a hobart.

Anyone with the LEM 7.5" SKU: R1381 belt driven slicer? is it easy to clean and functions well?

I am not aware of anyone with the LEM 7 1/2 but here is a link to a member with the belt drive 8 1/ inch and he says it works well. Hope it helps.

I have the ELM model 1240 Mighty bite 8 1/2" slicer. bought it because it came with 2 blades. I don't know how long ago... t least 2 years. great for bacon, sliced roast beef nd all. I treat it gently and don't overheat it by letting it cool every few minutes. They are all a bi$%ch to clean IMG-3999.jpg n.

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky