Chef's Choice meat slicer modification....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Used an old baking sheet nice and easy.
Thanks again Dave
Richie
DSCN0867.JPG

Reactions: daveomak
does anyone happen to have the dimensions for the slice deflector, plastic piece that is right behind the blade? I somehow lost mine and been trying to see how I can get a new one, but their support says its a $30 replacement.. so I'm thinking of trying to 3d print one or try and make something out of wood (probably easier and more food grade).

Attachments

• s-l1600.png
    s-l1600.png
    523 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l1600 (1).png
    s-l1600 (1).png
    417.1 KB · Views: 7
You might be able to fashion the deflector from a piece of aluminum and a couple of flattened out nails held to the aluminum with JB Weld. Just a thought. Their support was supposed to get back to me on a replacement gear hub for my 665. Their support said they would get back to me. Several unanswered emails later, I gave up. Back to using the old Rival.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky