Cheers from Edmonton!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JohnnyGunn

Original poster
Aug 9, 2022
I should have done this yesterday, before my first post! A big hello from Edmonton, Alberta!

I'm just getting into smoking, mainly to experiment. I took my Little Chief out of the attic last week and decided to fiddle with it to see if I can actually turn it into more than a fish smoker! So far so good (I'll post pictures once it's done). I do all the cooking at home and I'm sure the kids will love the new items on our menu in a couple weeks!

I enjoy making things (the disaster that is my garage can attest to that!) fishing, camping, hikes, spending time with friends, lakes, food, whiskey and beer (I'm also a home brewer).

I'm sure the recipe section will quickly become my favorite spot to hang out!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky