Check this out....A bluetooth wireless therm. Thoughts?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papagreer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hey Guys,

Saw this on the CES announcement list for this years Consumer Electronics Show. Here is the link:

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-32254_1-20026551-283.html?tag=mncol;title

Allows you to use your iPhone, iPod or iPad to monitor temps. I wonder how it will compare to the Mavericks that we all know and love. 

Love to know what you guys think of this and if you think that this could be the new direction of therms in the future.

Chris

That is very cool with one notable exception - no smoker temp - when they go dual I am in for sure

icon_cool.gif

Yea I saw that and it's for the new Iphones and the new CrackBerries I hear. I'm just alittle set back by the price 100.00 bucks is alittle steep for me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky