Charcoal preferences?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe but that's an assumption on your part. It's the only site I know of that goes into so much depth so many ways on the subject of lump charcoal. If you know of a better one then post it up. Otherwise, silence is more appropriate and appreciated.
I apologize to the OP for my part in taking this thread off the rails. He was asking for charcoal preferences from the people who are using different brands currently. I think that is a better idea than going to a review site when the reviews are 10+ years old. He wasn't asking for opinions on lump charcoal either so I don't know how directing him to a lump charcoal database was helpful at all.

Sorry, been working...but like BG, I'll come-a-runnin' if I hear my name.

RO or any of the RO store brands (Embers, Walmart, Safeway, Winco, etc) that say "Made in USA by Royal Oak Enterprises" will make your smoker and grill smile. Use a lot less hot charcoal on the cold, but it takes a little longer to get hot than KBB.

Maybe but that's an assumption on your part. It's the only site I know of that goes into so much depth so many ways on the subject of lump charcoal. If you know of a better one then post it up. Otherwise, silence is more appropriate and appreciated.

You're a tool. Everything drunkenmeatfist wrote was correct and valid. The reviews are out of date. Manufacturers change their products for many reasons and do not announce it.

Charcoal preferences are real deals! Thanks everyone for the input I have a lot to experiment with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky