Charcoal Flovered pellets.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wizass119

Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Hi everyone! My name is Chris and I'm from Bergholz , Ohio. I just got my first smoker ( Cabelas 560 ) and I love it so far. I do how ever miss that charcoal taste and was wondering if anyone make a charcoal flovered pellet? Thanks for any reply.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of                     information on just about everything.

Gary

Chris,

I can definitely see how you chose your screen name. What I really don't understand is why you want charcoal flavored pellets when so much effort has been put into wood smoke flavored charcoal. From my experience, most folks want to know how to get rid of the chemical and binder taste from charcoal.

I guess I'm just trying to be a "Wizass".

Seriously, I don't know anywhere to get the product you're looking for. Good luck.

Joe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky