Char broil 4512

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
Just got a free char broil 4512. 1650 watts. Did search not finding much on here. 2 plans
1. Long smokes brisket or butt. Evening before meal use my offset with wood of choice 4 to 6 hours then move to the preheated char broil set at 200 or so. Get some sleep then back to wood smoker the nxt morning.
2. Use with anmps if it will go low enough to make jerky.
I know I need to run it thru it's paces and use my maverick to check temps. Any tips from owners or privous owners.

Your smoker is the same as a couple Brinkmann models. Gourmet and smoke n grill electric. You need to have some kind of air in there for the pellets to work. The tray will need to be shielded by a water pan or something and foil or whatever on top.

Mods can be found by checking the ECB threads . Or Grand Goumet .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky