Change of plans..:(

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Totally had a great taco night planned, but A. The avocados weren't ripe
B. Everyone bailed on us
C. I was catching up on mowing since we haven't had rain in a day and a half for the last 14 days and ran the mower till dam near dark!
So I decided no sense in making a big cook for no reason! Used up some grilled chicken breast and air fried country style ribs leftovers along with some griddled bacon and onions! Piled on some buns with mozzarella and monterrey cheese!
Once inside, topped with a touch of ranch and a squirt of a friend of s friends of a friend secret BBQ sauce!
20230505_195844.jpg

20230505_200432.jpg

20230505_200749.jpg
20230505_201216.jpg

20230505_201341.jpg

20230505_202745.jpg

Leftovers.....be gone!

Looks. Like you pulled it out for the win in the bottom of the 9th with a walk off homer.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
Good use of the next-dayers BED. That sammie looks real good from here

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
WOW beautiful creation. Looks delicious!
Thanks peachy!
I mean that looks good. I could have a 6 pack of them.
Thank you pc!
Looks. Like you pulled it out for the win in the bottom of the 9th with a walk off homer.
Lol, thanks FB!
Good use of the next-dayers BED. That sammie looks real good from here

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
Looks good! You put that griddle to use often.
Thanks! Yes it is a staple here! Depending on work schedule it gets used 3-5 times a week even in the colder months! By far the greatest Christmas gift my wife has ever gotten for me!

Reactions: jcam222
That is some seriously good looking improvisation right there!! I can only guess those were just fantastic. Very nice!!

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky