Cast iron grates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
I have an old Charbroil grill that I'm trying to breath new life into. It needs new charcoal grates. The originals are CI, and I want to replace them w/ CI.

Does anyone know of a site where I can order grates based on dimensions as opposed to mfg. and mod.#? The grates are obsolete from Charbroil.

Tim

What dimensions do your grates have to be? Char Griller has replacement grates(4 piece set),if you can give me the dimensions I can measure my gates to see if they would fit.

SmokyOky, You might have some luck here, they give ya the dimensions in a drawing! Good Luck!
icon_cool.gif
www.grillclinic.com/prodList.asp?idCategory=78
or
http://www.nextag.com/cast-grill-iron-grid/search-html

Thanx cool, I aiready check with them and they're too big.

Thanx Carl. I think one of those might work if I cut one down a little. I'd still like to find an exact fit if I caan find one.

Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky