Caption This...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
strike one
icon_redface.gif

You guys are some funny people (Yeah, I know...looks ain't everything!
icon_wink.gif
)!

Great follow thru with the pitching arm - is he as fast on his feet as he needs to be? My mom never did chase me - she always said " you are gonna have to sleep sometime" LOL

It was really kind of humerous (now, at least).

Jake tagged his sister (Kennedy) right in the back of her 'huge melon' (his words) just about the time my wife turned to say something to me. She caught a face full of ice and snow. Jake, being the smart lad I raised him to be, attempted to run. Attempted. He turned in my direction, slipped on the ice and fell into me, knocking me down. I had to try and save the camera from destruction in the river below so I actually wound up on top of him pinning him to the bridge deck. Unfortunate to be pinned down by a 240 pound guy with two very upset women (who, somehow had great traction) heading towards him with great speed and purpose.

By the time I could even think of moving to allow my youngest to run and live yet another day, the females pounced on him while he was still prostrate. Unfortunate. As I was doing my best to convince the irate females of my innocence (sorry, Son, it's every man for himself at this point), they continued after him with a singular purpose, make him suffer. I love you, Son.

When I finally broke away my poor son had, probably a good estimate here, no less than two pounds of snow crammed down his pants (yes, Virginia, front and back) and Kennedy had two hands full of snow grinding into his face like a made chef rubbing a huge pork butt (her words for his head) and his face was as red as a baboons butt shining in the hot sun!

To date I have still not been pardoned for my part in this whole affair (I didn't stop him) and even bringing it up and letting the Mrs (I love you, Dear) read this only stirs up the emotions like a hornets' nest. I feel, however, that some day, when I least expect it, retribution will come. Until that day, man, that was funny!

Thanks for all the great captions!

Mac

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky